Friday, February 12, 2010

Eyelid Swelling In Boxing Is There A Quick Way To Reduce Swelling Of An Eyelid - Besides Ice And Anti-inflammatories?

Is there a quick way to reduce swelling of an eyelid - besides ice and anti-inflammatories? - eyelid swelling in boxing

A few days ago a yellow wasp was trapped behind my sunglasses, and burned me twice on the cover. Ouch! My eyes feel much better now, but it seems to be much worse. The eyelid is bruised and swollen completely closed. I have been singing a look at the wedding tomorrow evening, and I prefer not seem to be a boxing match! Is there something other than ice and anti-inflammatory that can quickly reduce the inflammation? Thank you!

2 comments:

iv_push2... said...

Histamine is released from the body when it bites. This cause Iching times and swelling. Try an anti-histimine as Benadryl. To see if this helps. Can you a little tired, but.

I wondered how was it? Did the swelling go?

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

HELLO,
Benadryl does not work faster than you can expect to do so. If it bothers you really want to hide and wear glasses or sounds like Bono. Very afraid to wear a headband It're.

Post a Comment