Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is Creatine Safe In Protein Shakes Is It Safe To Mix Creatine Monohydrate With Whey Protein?

Is it safe to mix Creatine Monohydrate with Whey Protein? - is creatine safe in protein shakes

I just bought creatine powder, a British company called Reflex dust is a mixture of creatine monohydrate and L-glutamine. Probably I'm being cautious, but I wonder if its safe to scale with my usual use of whey protein shakes for me? I train three times a week, concerntrating different muscle groups per session. Promax I have recently changed to Reflex Whey protein and I am beginning to see results a bit more than before, and I wanted to add creatine to these results even more because of the lack of change in my strength seems to improve to be holding me back, that is by increasing how much I lift, I want to see the largest increase ...

No comments:

Post a Comment