Friday, February 5, 2010

Women Stomach Sitting On Women Did Your Stomach Hurt When You Pressed On It While Pregnant?

Did your stomach hurt when you pressed on it while pregnant? - women stomach sitting on women

Well, I'm 4 weeks pregnant, I am 5 weeks on Monday. Everynow and while I'm fixing, or just sit around the stomach the drive, hoping that I feel something, even though I know that habit now, but if I'm wrong. It sorta feels like I was punched in the stomach and I pushed, and I Bruse Bruse, but that's where it is not. Can pregnant women still have abdominal pain?

2 comments:

ஜBECஜ ~Mama to Lucy & bump~ said...

Not really. There is a certain pressure. But here is a true God rule of thumb: If it will not hurt,:)

Cryssi said...

How hard ru urgent? I am 7 weeks along and a little pressure. But sure to ask your doctor. Good luck, my dear !!!!!

Post a Comment